CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Spring Spring Spring! :)

Being the outdoorsy girl I am, and today being the beautiful day it was, it was time to ride my mountain bike. Could I do it? NO! I accidentally dumped it off the back of my car a week ago, when I forgot to hitch it down. I cried like I'd run over a dog. boo hoo. That's okay, there's still my road bike. yipppeee. :) and my mountain bike will be good as new on Monday. Now, if the beautiful days keep it up we're all in business.

4 comments:

Ty and Em said...

You and dad need to come with us the next time we take Jack on a bike ride. It's so fun and he LOVES it.

Brittany said...

i want to go biking with you sometime this summer. that would be so fun. i have never gone before so you might have to help me. would you go with me?? ill send you a pic of the mug when we get it. we havent got them yet. love ya guys

Trevor and Angie said...

Hey you guys!!!! I was just "blog surfing" and I found you! How are you? We are hanging out up here in Oregon, going to school and working. Anyway, keep in touch!!!

stephani said...

oh your little blog is so cute! I miss you guys!