CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

6 thing hum? Easy Peasy!

1. Love jewelry. I know, I'm not froo froo enough to like jewelry but I love it! Not the gold kind you buy in a jewelry store with diamonds but the kind that's hand made, or unusual. Only bracelets, earrings and rings. No necklaces. I just bought a Trollbeads bracelet.

2. Alfred Hitchcock is the man! Old movies are the best with Steve McQueen and Cary Grant and Doris Day and Rock Hudson and Gene Kelly and Elizabeth Taylor. Especially Frank Kapra movies, he had such great character development.

3. Even though I love my grandkids so much, it was more fun having my own kids because they were with me all the time. Don't like the babies leaving. Wish they'd all move in here. There's room! I'd buy a playground. Raise any eyebrows? :)

4. Don't much like the color orange and I work at Idaho State U.

5. I just renewed my passport that expired after 10 years of never using it... so that means I'm optimistic!

6. I have a lifetime adventure list.

0 comments: